Diabetic, high BP, recurring low levels of hemoglobin. History of stroke. What might be causing this?

hello doctor ,my mother in her 70s is suffering from low Hemoglobin .6 days back her hemoglobin level was only for.n she was addmitted to the hospital .then she was given blood around 3 bottels .then it became 9.5 then the doc discharged her .again yesterday we made her blood test now the level is 7 .what might b the reason .she is diebtic n HBP ALSO.SHE HAD A STROKE ON ONE SIDE 10 YEARS AGO.PLZ SUGEST US WHAT TO DO NOW.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012