Diabetic. Having stiffness in neck, tingling sensation in wrist, fingers. X-ray of cervical spine normal. Solution?

sir .. my name is shoaib n i am 25 years of age ..i am having problem with my neck and shoulder from past 8 years but till now no doctor have appropriately diagnosed my condition ... the conditions started when i was 17 i had bad posture in bed and i used to have hard pillow then i started to have stiffness in my neck especilly on right side .. my neck on right side is still stiff n it has restricted the movement of shoulder as well... in 2009 i was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes mainly because i am overweight around 95 kgs.. last year i developed pain in my forearm and it was not relieved even after taking pain killers infact it worsened and i started have burning sensation in my right forearm and restlessness whenever i worked and it also caused stiffness in fingers and wrist .. whenever i try to do something with my right hand be it writting or anything i start to get these symptoms in addition i have also lost power in my right hand and have tingling sensation in my thumb index and middle finger..whenever i am doing any thing with my right hand all these symptom occur and it then radiates to neck and shoulder as well and i always feel something piercing at thoracic 2nd near the border of scapula .. i did my cervical mri in 2010 it was normal...this year i did full xray of cervical spine shoulder elbow and hand and all were normal..i have been taking pregablin and painkillers but they dont have any effect .. i graduated this year from medical school... sir my life has become miserable..plz help me here
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  62 Awaiting Answer