Diabetes, high BP, having repeated ear pain post ear operation. Histopathology report showed active chronic inflammatory lesion, grain stain showed positive cocci. What treatment should be taken?

hello doctor, my father had injury in his right ear before 6 months. he is diabitic and has high blood presure . hehad undergone ear wall(curtain) operation after 15 days . but somehow operation failed and docters packed his ear for 1 and a half month than he consulted different ent doctors regarding his pain but no one was able to help than after 3 months another doctor operated him and said he had puse in his ear but now he is fine. but after some time his pain started again. so the docter asked us to do MRI of brain and neck. asked us to go to nurophysician . than we consulted another ENT doc. for the same. he ask us for biapsy and my father underwent the same. in histopathology report it came Active chronic inflammatory lesion and in microbiology GRAM STAIN Many grm positive cocci were seen.please help me with ur advice. Dhara
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012