Diabetes, anemia, upper abdominal pain, gradual weight loss. CT scan showed splenic lesions on liver, normal liver biopsy, spleen biopsy unremarkable, suspicion of lymphoma. What could be the lesions be?

Good Morning, I am a 51 year old female. I had pnuemonia in January and about that same time I started having pain in my upper right side. After a couple of months I went to the doctor about this. I had a colonoscopy , and endoscopy . Only finding was slight gastritis . The gastroenterologist was convinced I was losing blood somewhere, so they did the test for blood in the stool-negative. I am enemic although not severe and it has been getting worse. I had a ct which showed splenic lesions and possible one in liver. I had a liver biopsy which was negative. I just had a spleen biopsy this week and the finding was unremarkable. I was told there was a 50/50 chance it was lymphoma prior to the biopsy. I am feeling really uncertain about all of this. Why didn t they tell me what the lesions are? My PCP s nurse said if the pain continues to see a doctor. I thinks she is just done trying to find what it is. I am diabetic and was on Byetta. I have slowly lost 20 pounds and no longer take it andstll I am slowly losing weight. Help?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012