Diabetes, BP, constant pain due to osteoarthritis, on medicines, daily exercises. Suggestion for improvement?

my husband is 57 years ,diabetic and b.p patient, since last 2 years he is suffering from knee joint pain .Doctor has told that he is having osteoarthritis .he is taking tab BIOCART TAB and collaflex sachet daily and also doing cycling and some knee exercise but is in constant pain ,if he takes pain killer than pain is less that too for few hours but after some time the same condition .pl advice . my email id ----- YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012