Developed congestion on the lung after the surgery for PAD. How to regain the muscle strength?

I recently had surgery for PAD, including the adomen and femoral arteries. I developed congestion on the left lung and was on a ventilator and ICU for 28 days. Afterwards I went to a rehab center for two weeks to regain muscle strength and some physical therapy . However, my legs remain very wobbly and have had a couple of falls. I am not using my walker as much since I don t want to become totally reliant upon it. Is this the right approach? Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013