Detected with hepatitis A. SGPT increased to 634. Should be worried ?

On 27th February,I ve been detected with hepatitis A and at that time, according to LFT some of the parameters were Total Bilirubin : 2.7 Direct Bilirubin:2.7 SGPT( ALT ) serum : 1120 SGOT (AST) serum : 190 Alkaline phosphet serum : 220 Globulin : 2.6 SGGT : 170 on 16th March the report was Total Bilirubin : 1 Direct Bilirubin:0.4 SGPT(ALT) serum: 200 SGOT (AST) serum : 92 Alkaline phosphet serum 213: Globulin :2.7 SGGT :Not known Now again SGPT increases to 634. I m worried
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012