Detected problems in vision of a child. What does these eye reports mean. Can it be cured without wearing glasses?

yesterday an eye specialist identified some problems on the right and left eyes of my 7 year old son.she said he has to wear glass here after.for right eye she wrote SPH +/- CYL -2.00 AXIS 150.7degree ,for left eye SPH -2.50,CYL -2.75,Axis 160.07degree .what is the meaning of all these ?is this can be curable without wearing glass.the doctor said the left eye is lazy now.we are very much worrying about this pls help.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012