Dermatitis in palms, tennis elbow, itchiness. Using heating pad. Help?

I used to have contact dermatitis on my palms. Had it for about 3 years. It suddenly disappeared in December. I started Physical Therapy for tennis elbow in mid January. Therapy includes electro-stimulation while arm wrapped in heating pad and towel followed by ultrasound of area. About 4 weeks ago I developed red bumpy patches in the area being treated that are extremely itchy. These patches are on the arm that is being treated at PT as well as a couple of patches on both hands (the backs of my hands) and around a few fingers. Is this a reaction to the ultrasound gel?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013