Depression symptoms. Taking nexito, asked to increase dosage. Side effects of long-term usage of medication?

Hello Doctor I had been advised to take Nexito 5mg some 3 yrs ago since I was suffering from depression , initially my doctor told me to take 5mg for first 6m s months & then to have the dosage increased to 10mg. However, I continued with 5mg since I was feeling better then & feared to take a higher quality & till date continues to have 5mg every night. Lowlessness still continues in my life & am afraid to discontinue having Nexito. Is it harmful to take Nexito for this long Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012