Depression, suicidal thoughts, mood swings, delayed periods, loss of interest in life, crying continuously. Tried weed, smoking, drinking. Ways to control my emotions?

I m having suicidle thoughts all the time,keep having really bad mood swings, crying 24/7 not wanting to go to school. Loosing intrest in the things I enjoy, Stopped eating due to thinking im fat doing things to wreck my body like cut my self.Cut my hair off.. shave my eye brows off. I listen to music that makes me cry, i cant do anything I enjoy anymore, I cant look at myself in the mirror without nearly crying all the time, never orginised never sure what to do with myself, nobodys here to speak to me when I need it, cry that much I keep shaking, cant sleep properly, keep halusilating, strong head aches, periods keep coming late, locking myself away in my room. Looking up loads of stuff on the internet, writting suicidle notes and theres so much more i could tell you im crying right now typing this too you, failing in my school life,not being able to think. My life is hell and I was wondering if you could help me? As I cant seem to talk to anyone about this and I cant go to the doctors with out my mum being there, im 13 years old and live in the uk get bullied quite alot, my mum also suffers from deperssion which is why i find it hard to tell her things with out her getting really bad. I have no one to talk to teachers at school hate me I have anger issues not seen my dad since i was five i hate him he tried killing me and my mum latley ive tried things like weed, smoking and drinking im getting really bad and cant contolle my actions anymore.. and was wondering does it seem like I have Bipolar or bad depression or anything too you? and do I need to speak to someone about this? PLEASE ANSWER THIS?!
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012