Depression, sadness, have chronic headache syndrome, dizziness, blurred vision

Hi, I have been in and out of doctor s offices for many years now. I am 18 almost 19 and have suffered from depression , or sadness probably since fifth grade. My sophomore year I was diagnosed with Chronic Headache Syndrome ...if there is such a thing...It took my doctor and a neurologist a two years to get that and the meds figured out so I got stressed out I think. I started getting upset and frustrated that nothing would ever be fixed. Well they eventually got that fixed but I still have my depression and it has progressively gotten worse. Now my depression is very bad and it has led to self harming and drinking. I hate being around people. I don t get claustrophobic, I just can t stand being by people...I just don t like people...I also have these moments of where I get really dizzy. It s when I go up and and then bend down...and then stand back up...and at the same time I get like a giant blurriness over my eyes...I don t know...I guess I m trying to ask if any of this can mean anything or if it is just a bunch of crap happening like always...
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012