Depression post pregnancy, unsure about wanting to have a child. Causes?

Hi, my girlfriend and I have been trying for 2 years to have a baby. We recently discovered we are pregnant ( about 6-7 weeks ) , but since then she has been extremely depressed, we have talked about it but she can t seem to explain why. We both have a child each from other relationships ( a boy of 17 and a girl of 13 ). We have now got to the stage where we are considering termination because she is so upset. What should have been a happy event has turned into a nightmare, we havn t had one moment of joy about it. What is going on ?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012