Depressed, having suicidal thoughts. Attempted suicide. How to stop these thoughts?

I ve been depressed since I was 13. Friday morning I attempted suicide; I overdosed at school, & was taken to the hospital in an ambulance. I feel worse, and I just want to try again & again until I do succeed. My brother makes everything worse by telling me that I m such a disgrace to this family, & he wishes I would ve died. & all my dad does is try to make me feel more guilty about it by telling me how much it was all going to cost; the hospital bill, the ambulance ride, & the 1st Responders trip.I don t know what to do. I don t know if I should go back to the hospital because the suicidal thoughts are still there, or what? Sorry if I m not really supposed to answer these kinds of questions, but I don t really have anywhere else to go.. Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013