Depressed after father's death. Prescribed a pill which helped. Can I suggest the pill to a friend?

Good Morning, when my Dad passed away it broke my heart , I cried all the time, couldn t sleep or eat. My doctor referred me to a therapist and the doctor there prescribed a little blue pill that would help me, it helped me sleep but didn t knock me out and I was able to function during the daytime. I went through therapy and no longer need the medication but I have a friend going through the same thing and the only way I can get her to go to the doctor is to give her the name of the med that was presc for me. Can you help me, she needs to go to a doctor, she has had 3 deaths of friends and family this week and I m so worried about her
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013