Depo Lupron injection, Norethin Ace 5mg. Please suggest on dosage of medicine?

I have been given a 3 month Depo Lupron injection (as of yesterday) and my doctor has also given me Norethin Ace 5mg but only 3 tablets and I am unsure of when i m supposed to take them since there are only 3... I took 1 yesterday at 4pm because the instructions say to take 1 tablet daily every 24 hours, but with only 3 total pills I am a bit confused... She had said it was to help counteract the affect of the injection so I m wondering if I m only supposed to take it when I have the symptoms... any light you can shed would be very appreciated
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012