Delayed periods with heavy bleeding, cramps, bloating, back pain and fatigue. Need to take HPT?

I had light pink spotting at 9dpo with a 28 day cycle. I am regular, never ever a day late. I had pregnancy symptoms as well. My period was 3days late that started as spotting. It was very dark and I only had one day of heavy bleeding with clots. ( never had clots before) the bleeding lasted 8 days( my normal periods are 6 days and never vary) 7 of the 8 days were very light brown spotting. The spotting finally stopped and I am still having lower abdominal cramps , sharp pains, bloating , lower back ache, nausea at night, fatigue , veiney breasts, dizzieness. I have not taken an HPT as I had the bleeding. Even as incredibly different as it was from every period I ve ever had I figured I wasn t pregnant.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013