Delayed periods, vaginal spotting, very heavy vaginal bleeding with fleshy clots. History of PCOS. Miscarriage symptoms?

HI....I was about 4 days late on my monthly period. i then spotted an the first 2 days and then very heavy bleeding with small flesh like clots. I have polcystic ovarian syndrome so i am used to pain and heavy bleeding. I also feel big clots leaking in the loo. Could i have had a miscarrige in the very early stages? maybe 2 to 3 weeks? I am still bleeding small clot like flesh. I don t usually bleed this type of clots monthly?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013