Delayed periods, swollen breasts. Pregnancy chances? Is it safe to take primolut?

hi doctor, this is kyleen, im just a little bit worried about my period, im always been regular in terms of my monthly period, i mean i get to have my periods right on time after 28 days, but last month October i didnt have any menstruation , and now its been 4days that my breast is like swelling , and become bigger, more white bloods spots are coming out, do you think im pregnant? a friend of me advice to take primolut, as this was prescribe by her doctor to her before since her menstruation is irregular.. is it safe to use it? or these are just sign of pregnancy?e
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012