Delayed periods, sore nipples, tiredness, diarrhea. Negative pregnancy tests. Causes for symptoms?

Hi, I am 12 days late for my period, my period was due on the 26th december 2012 and my cycle is usually 34 days and very regular, however i have taken three home pregnancy tests over this period of time and all have been negative, the last pregnancy test I took was last Friday. I have some pregnancy symptoms such as sore nipples , tiredness and I also have diarrhea . when should i take another home pregnancy test, and could i still be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013