Delayed periods, sore breasts, brown mucus, back pain, unprotected sex. Period symptoms or pregnancy?

Hi, i am usually a 31-day cycle. i had my last period on june 14. had protected sex on the 4th, 9th and 15th of july. im 9 days late. I took 3 hpts and all were negative. I had sore breasts 5 days ago. and today, i had brown mucoid with a tinge of red discharge . And my sore breasts were gone as well after the discharge. I m having lower back pain now and break outs. Could it be my period?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Hello ma'am and welcome.

Due to a history of irregularity in your menstrual cycle, we cannot rule out a normal period. And also due to a positive sexual history, pregnancy is also an uncertainty. Which is why I recommend a visit to your doctor for complete evaluation and diagnosis ma'am.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.