Delayed periods, pain in hips, bloating, headache, constipation. Negative pregnancy tests. Chances of pregnancy?

hi, im regular on my period it s always on time or 2-3days late.. but the entire month of june till now july 11 i didn t have my period. my lmp was may 26 it lasted for couple of days but not heavy at was very light.. i took several pregnancy test all came out negative, im always tired, pain in my hips, cramps ,bloated headache constipated and sometimes nauseated.. and theres a time that i squeeze my nipples and there s a milky liquid.. is there a possibility that im pregnant? thanx that came out..
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012