Delayed periods, not pregnant, PMS, cramps, hip and back pain. Treatment options?

Hello. I,am 27 years old. I have been 8 months late.for my period and not pregant. I have never been regular but never this late.. For the past mont i havw been having pms and cramps .. And my big worry is my hips and bk have been hurting really bad it hurts more with rest... And my emotions have be en all over the place.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
I have gone through your query and understood your concern. Such a long delay in the menstrual cycles should definitely be investigated further to manage. Please see a specialist for a complete appraisal of the situation. You also need hormone assays and a sonogram of the pelvis preferably in the trans-vaginal route to know the status of the pelvic organs. Your symptoms do suggest an impending period. If you are sure of not being pregnant, you can wait to see your period in the next few days. Meanwhile, the investigations should give you an idea of the cause of the delay. Induction also may be tried with hormones. Hope your query has been clarified.