Movement in lower abdomen after periods, back pain. Treatment?

Hi, I m 27 yrs.old, female, i got married last May 27 and planned to get pregnant soon but my husband only have his vacation for 2mos. last June 10 and last July 26 i got my period... i felt something bubble and movement into my lower abdomen but it fades every now and then with no pain, left and right a week after my period and now I m having backache ... what could be the cause? or why this is happening to me?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi welcome to HCM

i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of FLATULENT DYSPEPSIA may be the cause for your sufferings.

possible causes include;

-suppressed emotions
-irregular diet
-eating junk food
-sedentary life
-overuse of pain killers are some predisposing factors.

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you