Delayed periods, nauseous, fatigued, yellowish discharge, headaches. Can I be pregnant ?

June 15 - 19 I had my period . July 6 & 7 I had unprotected sex . I have a period tracker & it is usually correct when my periods are supposed to come I was 2 days late & thought I could be pregnant . Because I had felt very nauseous & fatigue . July 13 - 17 . I had a normal to light period & was very confused because I was very sure I was pregant . Now July 28 , I believe I m pregant . Ive been some what nauseous , have had very bad headaches , hard time sleeping , & have been having lots of discharge today had a yellowish discharge .feeling very bloated , sneezing & runny nose constantly. Gas bubbles in my stomach . This has been going on for almost 3 weeks now . My average cycle varies from 26 -28 days . Is there any chance I could be pregant ?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012