Delayed periods, nausea, breast tenderness and negative pregnancy report. What else could be causing these?

My cycle is 44 days long. My last period was 102 days ago, and I have passed by 2 periods since then. I took a hpt a little over a month ago which was negative. and then I went to the doc. three weeks ago for blood tests but they never gave me my results. I have had some pregnancy symptoms like nausea, and breast tenderness, but I'm not sure what to think. Am I pregnant? if not, what is wrong? I have been trying to get pregnant but have been having troubles. I am afraid to be disappointed if it is another negative.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013