Delayed periods, hot flashes, nausea, breast pain, cramps. Negative pregnancy test. Pregnancy?

I am little over two weeks late. I am tired all the time, at night I wake feeling very hot, like having hot flashes. Some food after I eat it makes me feel nausea . I have a lot of creamy/white discharge . I do have slight sharp pain in my abdomen , my breast hurt, my lower back, I have headaches sometimes,a nd I have some period like cramps but never my peroid. I have taken a pregnancy test, and it came out negitive. I don t know what to do help please.
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012