Delayed periods, had taken Norlevo-1 in the earlier cycle, pregnancy ruled out. What could be the cause?

Hi there, im an Australian girl who took Norlevo-1 roughly 2 months ago as an ECP. My 1st period after taking the pill came roughly 3-4 days after it was supposed to, however it came so i was not worried. I was due for my second period 7 days ago, and still has not come. It is almost impossible fr me to have become pregnant in between taking that pill and now, so was wondering if itspossible my period has just been delayed by this pill ?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  91 Awaiting Answer