Delayed periods, frequent abdominal cramps, fatigue, weird feeling in lower abdomen. Had taken i-pill post sex. Ayurvedic medicines to get periods?

I am 18 please suggest me as i m in serious tension .i had mated wid my partner on 2nd june nd i ws expecting my periods on that day.i took ipill on 4th i.e.within 48 hours.but today is 12th and i am not on my periods yet.i am having frequent abdominal cramps and feeling fatigued.and my lower abdomen is out as if something is there.! Is it because i havent got my periods yet or am i pregnent.? Please suggest me some ayurvedic way to get my periods.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012