Delayed periods, excessive bloating, cramping. IUD placed. Pregnancy chances?

I have excessive bloating and my period should have started on the 22nd. I thought I was getting my period two days ago(23rd) but it was very light. Only visible when i would wipe and it lasted 2 days. I had a bit of cramping prior but none since. I have an IUD( paragard ) that has been in place since last Oct. So no possibility I am pregnant. I have not been able to find my strings since it was put in...but I have had my period regularlly(although VERY heavy) so haven t been worried. I am 99% sure i am not pregnant but worried about how bloated I look.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012