Delayed periods, continuous bleeding, clotting, cramping. Ultrasound, cervical exam, blood test done. Taken Provera. Reason?

My last normal period was in may then I missed my period for June but ended up getting it two and half weeks late. Period started spotting for about 10 days and started bleeding more to the point where i was clotting and cramping. My period lasted a month but during this time I had blood work done twice which came back normal and two ultrasound showing I had some endometerial thickening. My ob did an endometerial biopsy just to be on the safe side and it has been 10 days and still have not heard back. Ob prescribed provera for 7 days and on the 7th day I started bleeding and have not stopped bleeding since it s been about 5 days. I have also had a cervical exam pap done and all resuts came back normal. I am 33 yrs old. What wrong with me? I never had irregular periods before.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  22 Awaiting Answer