Delayed periods, brown discharge, weight gain, excessive sleeping. Negative pregnancy test. Pregnant?

Im four months late and 4 days ago i was having a brown spotting amd everytime i wipe my private part after peeing theres always brown spot. It was like this on and off but today just totally stop.. ive been gaining weight and ive been sleeping alot i have also been taking pregnancy test and it just keep on giving me negative results. I just dont understand because ive been having the same symptoms as being pregnant.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012