Delayed periods after fingering vagina with pre-cum. Pregnant?

Hello Doctor, My gf last period was 2nd Nov (27 days before) and previous one was Oct 10 (24 days) and earlier one was 15th Sept (26 days). Every time her menstruation phase lasts 2nd day or 3rd day (Never its last 5 days). 4th November (her 3rd day menstruation) I fingered her vagina . I doubted my pre-cum touched her vagina with my finger. Normally her period comes 25-26 days now its become 27 days. I am very much worried is she pregnant? She is 31 now. Sonu
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  54 Awaiting Answer