Delayed periods, acne, pimples due to body heat. Related to pregnancy?

Hi, Hi, am 26yrs old and got married an year ago. My Menstrual cycle is 24 days. But last month my period got delayed by 5days. I got the period and had more mentrual cramps than I usually have and had heavy flow on 2nd n 3rd day. My period lasted for 6days. This month am supposed to get my period three days back but did not get it till nw. I had sensation of getting it till yesterday, but now no more period like feeling. Also this month am getting more and more acne than I usually get and the pimples are also different(like the ones I get due to body heat). Please tell me what could be the reason. Does it have something to do with pregnancy?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  276 Awaiting Answer