Delayed periods, abnormal flow. Ultrasound shows right ovarian cyst. Try for conception?

hi last month my preiod delay for 45 days and i hav a little abnormal flow i went to th doctor and she suggested me ultra sonography i find a little big cyst in my right overy , so my question is can i try for a baby this month my ovulation time while i tk the medicine cycloreg as prescrib by my doc plz suggest me am very tension and desperat to tk a baby.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013
You might concieve this month,depends on the size of the cyst,as you are on cycloreg medication it would regress,Just get a sonography done if you get the periods this time,after the periods to confirm whether cyst has gone or not. And if you miss your periods then the good news is here. So don't worry and relax. All the best,take care