Ovarian cysts are very commonly seen in varied manifestations related to non cancerous and cancerous conditions . To answer your question, I need to know your age, presenting complaints and menstrual disturbances if any.
The following information would be useful for you.
1. Most of the ovarian cysts are benign(non cancerous). Most of them disappear with time without any treatment.
2. As the size of the cyst increases, the chances of it carrying cancer increases, for eg a cyst 10 cms size has 63% chance.
3. To differentiate between a multiseptated simple cyst
and a complex cyst one would like to know the presence of solid element in the cyst.
4. As the age advances the chances of cancer increase. Any ovarian mass in the post menopausal age group has to be dealt seriously.
5. Doppler USG and CA 125 correaltion can be done in suspicious case.
I hope this information will be useful to you.