Delayed periods, abdominal cramps, light bleeding, hot flashes, nausea, hungry. Reason?

i am a week late for my period, started feeling cramps in lower abdomen and legs.. started with a pink watery discharge when i wiped after going pee 2 days ago, now its a darker redish brown but only when i pee i see it. its a little thick. is my period starting or am i maybe miscarring? i just moved and dont have a dr where i am at yet nd the earliest i can get in is nov 8 .... i just want an idea of what my be happeing? also i have had a few hot flashes in the last week, i have been feeling nauseous the past few weeks and i threw up yesterday and today... been moody and hungry a lot...
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012