Delayed periods. White discharge, pain from stomach to vagina, sore to touch. Problem?

So, i've been reading up what i can, and everything suggests pregnancy. But it can't be that. I'm 15 and i have a girlfriend (she obviously can't get me pregnant).. and the only 'male encounter' i've had is when i was raped two and a half years ago.. so i can't be that either. I'm almost 4 weeks late on my period, i'm producing a LOT of white discharge, i'm constantly feeling faint, and when i eat, i feel sick afterwards. Not only that, for the past two days i've been having really pad pains from my stomach towards my vagina. They don't feel like normal period pains. My period pains usually make me ache and have me in tears, but i feel as if something's trying to push its way out of my stomach. - It's even sore to touch.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013