Delayed periods. Taking modus. When should I go for pregnancy test?

My periods are due today. I started taking modus, the tablet 2 days ago, one a day. I have not got my periods any earlier. If i do no get them today, when can i expect to get them? And if i am pregnant, when should i take a home test to confirm it? Since i am unmarried, I would definitely move for an abortion in this case. Are there abortion pills that i can take, that have minimal side effects for which i need not visit a doctor?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013