Delayed periods. History of ovarian cyst, medically ruptured. On birth control, no history of unprotected sex. Pregnancy tests negative. Suggest

Hi, about 2 or three weeks ago I went to the ER and found out I had an ovarian cyst . I didnt need surgery but spent the night there bc the cyst takes 6 hours to finish the rupture. I m in a birth control called qlaira and havent had unprotected sex after my cyst. I m now one week late in my periods... I m almost positive I m not pregnant bc I did all kinds of tests when I went to the ER: ultrasounds, pee test, blood test . And they all showed negative. Should I be worried? Or its just my cycle that is messed up because of the cyst?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013