Delayed periods. Can ST Mom tablets be used for abortion? What is the dosage?

My wife is 39yrs of age and now her menstural days are limited to four instead of seven. She is now 08 days over her normal cycle. We are very careful about using precautionary measures. Though we are certain that it is only a matter of delay but at the same time worried weather she has got pregnant. Medically we cannot afford to have another baby as she cannot carry anymore. Please let me know if she can take S.T. Mom tablets? If yes! what should be the dosage. Regards
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012