Delayed period, negative pregnancy test. Took morning after pill post sex, on fenugreek. Pregnancy chances?

Hi there I started taking fenugreek 2 - 3 weeks ago And Firm and gro a month now I had unprotected sex was he pulled out When he came Within 72 hours I took morning after pill ( whil Still taking fenugreek and firm and gro) Now my period it s been delayed for 10 Days when I m pretty regular any other times I ve took 2 home pregnancy tests yesterday And all came back negative could I be pregnant ? Thanks for your time
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012