Delayed period, mild cramping, have tubal ring. Cause?

Well I submitted a question a few days ago about mild cramping, and a small chance of being pregnant with a tubal ring. I really appreciated the answer, but I really dont think I have endo or whatever she called it. So can you answer this, if Im not pregnant, why is my period late 15 days? Could it be that I wont get a positive pregnancy test because of the ring?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
You can be pregnant because the pregnancy rate is 65% at one year following reversal of tubal ring procedures and continues to rise with the passage of the time.
To confirm the pregnancy you should do an ultrasound .

Take care of your self