Delayed period, forgot taking pills due to stress, took Plan B. Cause of delay?

I am on the pill as a method of birth control . Last month was very stressful for me especially one week. That week I missed one day and took two pills the next day and also ended up missing an additional two pills and taking three one day. I had sex that Sunday morning and took plan B Tuesday night. I have pretty regular periods and was scheduled to start period at the end of that same week, either Thursday, Friday or Saturday. It has been a week since I should have started my period and it has not happened yet. Is there a possibility that stress was a factor and my period is late or is there a bigger chance of my pregnant.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer