Delayed period cycle. On Deviry medication. Negative pregnancy tests. Causes for delay?

Hi, I have a period cycle of around 35 days. But I haven t got my period for the past 55 days. The last period was on 18th of May. I had the pregnency test two times once on 2nd July and 14th July and both showed up as negative. I have started taking Deviry 10mg, since 6th July to 10th July, a total of 5 tablets. Till now i didn t have my periods. Please do suggest.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
it takes about 7 days for periods to commence after stoppage of deviry so wait for the time.
in case you still dont get them then get a transvaginal ultrasonography done and visit your gynecologist with reports
In case you have further questions you can consult me on health care magic forum and i will be happy to help
My URL is
Take care and wish you all the best.
Dr Manisha Jain.