Delayed period, breast tenderness, slight constipation, lower abdominal discomfort. Family history of cancer. Guidance?

I have always had slightly irregular periods. My last period was Dec 21st. It has been much longer than normal for me. I am a 43 year old woman. I have had breast tenderness that came & went & now is back again. I have had slight constipation issues over the last 2 weeks. I have lower abdominal discomfort when I have BM s, & standing up from a sitting position last night I had a severe, lower, right sided pain. Now it just seems achey there. I have felt bloated over the last few weeks too. Should I see my doctor? No likely to be pregnant although I have not checked. Family history of abdominal type cancers, mostly stomach/liver/gall baldder. Normally Bm s really regular (daily, same time & easy to pass) Not sure what could be going on . s
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013