Delayed period after stopping Femilon. Abdominal pain, increased urination and vaginal secretion. Pregnancy?

Hello madam, I had pcod for past 9 years and hypothyroid for past 3 yrs on treatment... I had taken ocp (femilon) for past 3 yrs... And I got married 3 months back and I stopped my ocp on my last periods and now my period s delayed for 45 days and I hv symptoms of mild pain in lower abdomen , frequency in micturation, increase vaginal secretion ... It s due to pregnancy or something?... I did UPT on my 35th day of amenorrhea it shows negative my doctor says wait for another 10 days... Wat could be the reason for my symptoms
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012