Delayed period. Longer menstrual cycles. Had chemical pregnancy. History of C-section. Why can't I stay pregnant?

I am 4 days late for my period. My cycles are usually between 25-27 days and periods have been 3-4 days. Now it seems I am having longer cycles 28-30 days and they last 4-6 days. My Dr thought I might have had a chemical pregnancy in September. We have been trying for a child for 2 years. I have adhesions from a c-section in 2003 and 2 subsequent laperodomy s in 2004 and 2006. My first day of my period is usually the most painful and I am unable to function. If I am getting pregnant, why can I not stay pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012