Delayed menstruation. Pregnancy tests- negative. What's the issue?

Hi! I recently experienced pregnancy loss at 6 months. I had my period exactly a month after the delivery. Then I had a second period around 25 days. After that I stopped having periods. It's been almost 10 weeks now. I feel dizzy and have sore breasts and cramps every other day. I have taken several pregnancy tests and all are negatives. I'm not sure what to do or how long should I wait until everything ones back to normal. In addition to the emotional stress of the loss, not having periods feels like my body is not healig properly. What can I do?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013