Dehydration, low potassium, bowel obstruction of small intestine. CAT scan done. Pain in feet, ankles. Advice?

I'm a 46 year old female elite athlete. Gastic Bypass (open) in May of 1998. Body lift procedure was 1 year post-op.
Tonight, my legs swollen after a week of going back & forth to the hospital for : dehydration, low potassium, and suspected bowel obstruction/telescoping of my small intestine, via CAT scan. The advanced barium scan came back fine. My last visit, I couldn't urinate for the doctor/nurse. So, I was cathed & they had their urine. It was 10 minutes after being cathed, that I was released from the ER.

Next day, my feet, ankles, knees, thighs & hips started to blow up. I have tingling, burning sensation that comes & goes. Using stocking compression, wraps, kinesiotape, lymphatic drainage technique, elevation and rest yesterday was futile. I had my husband pick up an AZO UTI test kit & tablets to numb my bladder.. it gradually was sneaking up on me through the day. Test 1 - positive. Test 2 - positive. I did test 3 30 minutes ago and it was also positive.

Could the swollen legs be from retaining h20, as the body is holding on to every drop? Ill return to the hospital for my follow up apt in the am. If I tested positive for a UTI, after I left the hospital, I should have been contacted, right? It seems that no one knows what is going on..My creatiine is normal, low on potassium & iron. I do have a history of b12 & Folic acid deficiency.

I'm 5'6, caucasian woman, 46, 154.5 lbs (before the swelling began), 175lbs (after 3 days), I have 12% body fat normally. It's difficult to bend, stoop, etc. My skin is cracking open from the swelling. Thank God for superglue. The stretching skin, tingling, burning, etc only happens when I take off the stockings for circulation...
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013